ECO HYDRO GLASS is an innovative silicate impregnation and a subsoil consolidation. It protects against moisture in masonry and concrete.
The original color of ECO HYDRO GLASS is transparent.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- Good chemical & salt water resistance
- Protection against penetrating water in case of cracking
- Water vapor permeable
- Made with alternative materials that have a low CO2 footprint
- VOC-free, odorless
- Reduces surface abrasion
- Protection against efflorescence
- Prevents algae growth on mineral substrates
RANGE OF USAGE
ECO HYDRO GLASS is suitable in areas with high mechanical and chemical stress. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor use; for impregnation of porous, absorbent and sandy surfaces like concrete, screed, masonry and other cementitious substrates. ECO HYDRO GLASS protects permanently against ground water, salt water and strong chemical stress. It can be used as sealant against penetrating moisture on walls. It can be used to prepare hydrophobic surfaces.