It is a high strength repair mortar which is cement based, single component, fiber-supplemented and thixotropic. It complies with the Ministry of Public Work pos number 04.613/3b – EN 1504-3 standard/R4 class.
- Repair of high strength load-bearing concretes,
- Chamfering in joints,
- Repair of concrete floors,
- Coating concretes for protecting them against the influence of sulphate and chloride,
- Repair of tie-rod holes and drilling holes.
25 kg in paper package with polyethylene reinforcement.
- It only mixes with water.
- It provides adhesion to concrete and fittings.
- It has high pressure resistance.
- It has highly thixotropic.
- It is water-proofed.
- It is resistant against the freezing-thawing cycle.
- It does not require primer.
- It does not shrink.
- It gets strong quickly.
- It is resistant against chloride, sulphate and oils.