It is an epoxy resin-based , two-componen t, high content of solid, low viscosity , color flooring which is used as topcoat with textured – orange peel appearance for the paint systems designed as multilayer or thin flooring.
- On the concrete, cement or epoxy mortars for all industrial floors,
- For the units of warehouses , hangars and repair-maintenance and assembly with forklift , loader and heavy vehicle traffic ,
- For epoxy multilayer systems applicable at the factories , workshops , production and packaging sites,
- For floors subject to medium to heavy load , featuring mechanical strength and abrasion resistance.
A 22-kg set of RESIN TEX consists of Component A in one pail of net 20 kg and Component B in one gallon of net 2 kg.
- Applicable with airless spray paint application equipment ;
- Resistant to diesel, petrol and many chemicals ;
- High abrasion resistance ,
- Flexible – hard structure ,
- Surface profile of non-skid