HYPERTECTUM®RC is a unique single component polyurethane liquid membrane, based on the successful combination of Hypertectum and Fast Kit which throughout the years has provided applicators with a solution for a fast curing, bubble free thick layer membrane. Our commitment to R&D and investment and our efforts to continuously upgrade our Chemical processing plant has allowed us to formulate a Hypertectum® with the Fast Kit incorporated in a blocked fashion, that upon contact with humidity is released and self- accelerates the curing of the material in a similar manner as the Fast Kit.
Due to its unique formulation, it cures rapidly to form a completely defect free membrane with excellent mechanical and elastomeric properties. This product is ideal for use during the winter months or in climates with relatively low humidity.Furthermore, the fact that the minimum consumption can now be achieved in only one coat, reduces labor cost and eliminates previous drawbacks of the Hypertectum®+ Fast Kit system such as short working time or problems associated with using Hypertectum on its own in multilayer coats adhesion failure.
Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying Minimum consumption: ±1.5 kg/m2.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Polyurethane insulation foams,
- Verandas and balconies,
- Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- Asphalt membranes,
- EPDM membranes.
1 kg, 6 kg, 15 kg, 25 kg and 200 kg drums.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast curing! Skin formation time of 2 hours.
- Bubble and defect free membrane.
- No thinning is required but pure ksilen may be used.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Recommended service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 C.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Moisture vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
- Special primers available for almost every substrate.