EPDM BAND; is a dilatation band which has high elasticity, thermoplastic based, can be used in insulation of cracks, dilatation gaps, expansion joints, and it is produced in DIN 7864 standards, it show resistance in atmospheris conditions and resistance to chemical materials in water and salt, stem holder, has UV resistant, black color, produced by the vulcanizing process and synthetic elastomer calendering, it is also mononer based.
- Horizontal and vertical dilatation in all building applications,
- The dilatations and joints that remaining under the soil,
- Waste water, sewage, drinking water, water tanks and pools,
- Terrace, balcony, parapet and roof joints,
- Tunnels and curlverts,
- Raft-partition, partition-raft cold joints insulation,
- Junction points of different construction materials like reinforced concrete and steel construction,
- Feature of implementation in concrete, plaster, screed, epoxyand cement-based repair mortar, wood, steel plate, aluminium, CTP, epoxy, natural and artificial stone etc.
- Foundation and walls, concrete, building diatation, concrete pipe, carrying water containers,
- It can be used in dilatation of parking deck and parking areas.
PACKAGING AND COLOR
EPDM BAND is presented as 25 m rolls.
- Easy applied with epoxy adhesive,
- The property of high elasticity to 500%,
- Resistant to plant roots,
- UV resistant,
- Ozone, gasoline and oil resistant,
- High performance in different temperature ranges (-40 +120 °C) the ability to connect to each other,
- Can be applied inside and outside,
- It can adapt to the cracks and dilatation in multiple dimensions,
- It is manufactured as perforated or non-perforated.