HYPERTECTUM MICRO PRIMER is a one component,low viscosity,polyurethane based primer suitable for many different substrates.
It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on different substrates, whether of high, low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals). Additionally, it can be effectively used on both dry and wet concrete, even green concrete, not only as primer but also as a low-cost sealing solution, increasing, thus, the durability of the substrate.
The cured film displays outstanding mechanical properties: Its elongation is 300%, and its tensile strength surpasses 30 N/mm2.
The adhesion strength of HYPERTECTUM MICRO PRIMER exceeds the requirements of ΕΟΤΑ (European Organization of Technical Approval).
To be used as primer for:
- Concrete structures (Humid, damp or wet concrete)
- Ceramic tiles,
- Non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals.
- Also, for use as concrete sealer.
- Will discolour when used on its own exposed.This is purely visual and does not affect the performance of the membrane.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One component.
- Of low viscosity.
- Easily applicable, even on wet concrete.
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous substrates.
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time.
- Many pigment pastes available.
- A low-cost solution for concrete sealing & protection.