COSMO INJECTION 1K is a one component polyurethane , hydrophobic resin , which reacts with water to produce a flexible grout suitable for waterproofing and sealing cracks and joints of concrete surfaces , and for effectively stopping water leaks.
Recommended for use on concrete elements subject to structural movements.
Application is by one component injection pump.
Stopping water leaks in such structures as:
- Foundations ,
- Below-grade structures, e.g. garages ,
- Tunnels & underpasses ,
- Sewage systems ,
- Tanks ,
- Waterways & dams.
5 lt , 20 lt ,
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Effective sealer of cracks & voids in concrete , especially in joints.
- Of low viscosity: Deep penetration with minimal pressure.
- Produces a flexible & completely hydrophobic foam.
- Easy to apply: One component with a very reasonable pot-life.
- Highly resistant to fungi and other microorganisms.
- Friendly to the user and the environment: Contains no solvents or propellant gasses – safe to store , transport and use.