COSMO MICRO PRIMER is a one component,low viscosity , polyurethane based primer suitable for many different substrates.
It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on different substrates , whether of high , low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals). Additionally , it can be effectively used on both dry and wet concrete , even green concrete , not only as primer but also as a low-cost sealing solution, increasing, thus , the durability of the substrate.
The cured film displays outstanding mechanical properties: Its elongation is 300%, and its tensile strength surpasses 30 N/mm2.
The adhesion strength of COSMO MICRO PRIMER exceeds the requirements of ΕΟΤΑ (European Organization of Technical Approval).
To be used as primer for:
- Concrete structures (Humid, damp or wet concrete)
- Ceramic tiles,
- Non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals.
- Also, for use as concrete sealer.
- Will discolour when used on its own exposed.This is purely visual and does not affect the performance of the membrane.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One component.
- Of low viscosity.
- Easily applicable, even on wet concrete.
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous substrates.
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time.
- Many pigment pastes available.
- A low-cost solution for concrete sealing & protection.