COSMO PUR 350 is a two-component , solvent-free , thixotropic coating , based on high quality elastomeric polyurethane resins. After polymerization it produces a strong, elastic, hydrophobic membrane suitable for waterproofing and protection. It is recommended for waterproofing of water tanks. It has been certified for use in potable water tanks (more details available on request from our technical department).
On tank surfaces with direct exposure to sunlight, COSMO PUR 350 will discolor. This is purely visual , it does not affect the performance of the product.
It has been certified by the O.T.E.C. Institute (Barcelona , Spain) for waterproofing of drinking water tanks , in accordance to the EU guideline 98/83/EC.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Water tanks made of concrete, steel or other material ,
- Prefabricated concrete tanks ,
- Drinking water tanks ,
- Tanks with wall movement due to expansion and contraction.
9 kg (comp. A 6.5 kg, comp. B 2.5 kg) .
- Excellent adhesion on almost any type of surface.
- Being solvent-less, it can easily be applied in closed spaces.
- Extremely hydrophobic and hydrolysis resistant.
- Wide working temperature range: -40 oC to 90 oC.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Certified for potable water tanks , in accordance with the latest European Union requirements.
- The best value , performance-to-cost , solution for water tanks.
- Special primers , topcoats and coloring pastes are available.