COSMO PUR PRIMER is a one component , polyurethane based primer suitable for all substrates. It can be used successfully on both porous or non- porous substrates.
It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on all substrates , whether of high, low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals). Additionally , it can be effectively used on both dry and wet concrete, even green concrete , not only as primer but also as a low-cost sealing solution , increasing , thus , the durability of the substrate.
To be used as primer for:
- Humid, damp or wet concrete,
- non-porous substrates
- lso, for use as concrete sealer
- Will discolor when used on its own exposed. This is purely visual and does not affect the performance of the membrane.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One component.
- Of low viscosity.
- Easily applied, even on wet concrete.
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time.
- Many pigment pastes available.A low cost solution for concrete sealing & protection.