It is an aliphatic polyester polyurethane resin-based , two-component , colored flooring with a high content of solids and low viscosity, which is used as topcoat with a plain and bright appearance of the paint systems designed as multilayer or thin coating. It provides high UV resistance.
- On the concrete , cement or epoxy mortars for all industrial floors ;
- For the units of warehouses , hangars and repair-maintenance and assembly with forklift , loader and heavy vehicle traffic ;
- For multilayer systems applicable on outdoor at the factories, workshops
- On outdoor insulation products
- As a top coat paint which has decorative, corrosion and UV-resistant for floors subject to medium to heavy load
A 20-kg set of COSMO TOP COAT 440 consists of Component in one pail of net 16 kg and Component B in one gallon of net 4 kg.
- Applicable with airless spray paint application equipment ;
- Resistant to diesel , petrol and many chemicals ;
- High corrosion resistance ;
- Hard- flexible structure ,
- High UV resistance.