COSMO TRANS is a one component high solids , polyurethane fluid, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces an elastic , highly durable, highly hydrophobic membrane with excellent UV resistance. Being aliphatic , it does not yellow/discolour when exposed to sunlight.
It is based on pure elastomeric, hydrophobic , aliphatic polyurethane resin, which results in excellent mechanical , chemical , thermal , UV and natural element resistance properties.
Apply with roller in one or two coats.Minimum total consumption: 0.2-1.0 kg/m2.
Although COSMO TRANS looks coloured, especially when it is in large containers, it is stressed that the end result is, indeed , transparent.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Natural stone,
- Yerandas and balconies,
Also suitable for sealing concrete: Applied in thick, bubble-free, coats.
10 kg, 5 kg,
- Not recommended for unsound substrates,
- Non-porous substrates, such as ceramic tiles must be primed with COSMO TRANS PRIMER first.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No thinning is required but pure xylene may be used.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 oC.
- Resistance to cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 oC.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Water vapor transmission.
- Can also be applied in thick, bubble-free, coats.