It is a polyurethane resin-based, three-component, solvent-free, joint no require, colored concrete coating material which is developed for mono and thick coat industrial floors applications..
Under the high traffic and chemicals load, operating with wet or dry process flat and smooth surfaces which is needed, and easy surface cleaning to be required;
- Drug and food production and processing areas, in industrial kitchens,
- Chicken production farms and cutting rooms,
- In cold storage,
- All wet process areas,
- Textiles, garments, cosmetics, electrical equipment manufacturing areas and storage area
- Other industrial manufacturing plants,
- Chemical production plants.
A 10 -kg set of SUPERCRETE consists of Component A (in one pail of net 10 kg . Component B in one gallon of net 2 kg and component C in a pail of net 10 kg..
- High-impact, load and thermal shock resistant,
- Chemical resistance of wide range,
- Easy to clean, hygienic surface
- Different colored decorative surfaces like mosaic from the plain color,
- At one time, possibility of application of thickness between 3 to 9 mm
- Moving under heavy loads , steel works on the floor of the factory provides excellent heat resistance .