It is a polyester polyurethane resin-based, two-component, solvent-free and colour flooring, self levelling when mixed with proper filling materials, which is used as multilayer or thin coat hard flooring.
- Workplaces, repair shops, factories and car park, warehouses and garages where chemical and mechanical resistance of medium scale is required;
- Poultry hatcheries and slaughterhouses and industrial kitchens where hygienic conditions are important;
- Food processing areas and warehouses
- Light industry production areas;
- Pharmaceutical Factories
- For hospitals to provide antibacterial effects.
A 19-kg set of RESIN® FLOOR SELF consists of Component A in one pail of net 15 kg and Component B in one galloon of net 4 kg.
- Forms a monolithic flooring which does not require joint,
- Hygienic and healthy
- Easy to clean. It can be cleaned by detergents and cleaning agents containing solvent,
- Creates a semi – gross surface
- Wear and skid resistant