HYPERTECTUM AF is a simple and economic solution for waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces. It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties. Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in two coats. Minimum total consumption: 1.2-1.5 kg/m2
CE:ETA-04/0082. See table below.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Tiles (under),
- Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- Asphalt membranes.
- As the main waterproofing membrane in car park waterproofing systems.
Not recommended for:
- Unsound substrates,
- Waterproofing of swimming pool surfaces in contact with chemically treated water.
- When used in dark colours for exposed use, a protective topcoat of HYPERTECTUM TOP COAT 440 (always pigmented) is required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No thinning is required but pure xylene may be used.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 oC.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Non-toxic after full cure.
- Water vapor transmission:The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.