HYPERTECTUM AR is a result of Ets Europe investment in new production facilities and polymerization procedures. This investment facilitated the manufacture of a low solvent Hypertectum® i.e a non-flammable material without hazardous transportation limitations (non- imo).Furthermore,with HYPERTECTUM AR waterproofing of complex structures, vertical substrates is now easily done even in one coat as rheology such that it allows easy application of this kind and the product displays minimum bubble formation even in high consumptions. The use of all Hypertectum® range additives is possible: Fast Kit, pure xylene and Ets Europe pigment pastes. Full range of Primers used in classic Hypertectum system applies to HYPERTECTUM AR as well. Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in two coats with minimum total consumption of 1.5 kg/m2.
- Complex structures( excellent rheology)
- Roof tiles, flat roofs
- Protection of PU foam
- Verandas and balconies
- Wet rooms
- Planters boxes
Not recommended for:
- Unsound substrates,
- Waterproofing of swimming pool surfaces in contact with chemically treated water.
- Not recommended for applications where high temperatures are involved. Not recommended for waterproofing under dark color tiles or on thermo-insulating materials.
- When used in dark colours for exposed use, a protective topcoat of HYPERTECTUM TOP COAT 440 is required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly Elastic
- Easy application even on vertical substrates
- Resistance to cold:The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Low solvent, non-Flammable
- Non-toxic after full cure.
- Water vapor transmission:The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
- Special primers available for almost any substrate.