HYPERTECTUM DETAIL is a thixotropic and fiber-reinforced, one component polyurethane liquid membrane used for waterproofing and protection of roof detail structures. Due to its unique formulation, it cures rapidly to form a bubble free thick layer membrane with excellent mechanical properties. This product is ideal for use during the winter months or in climates with relatively low humidity. Apply with brush or roller. Minimum consumption: ±1.8 kg/m2.
The product complies with the EU guideline for this type of materials, ΕΟΤΑ Organization of Technical Approval).
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Wall-floor connections
- Photovoltaic systems
- Air-condition units
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No reinforcement necessary in flashing points
- Fast curing! Skin formation time of 2 hours.
- Bubble and defect free membrane.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Recommended service temperature 80 C, max shock temperature 200 C.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.