HYPERTECTUM DUOFLEX TX is a quick-curing, one component, thixotropic, bitumen-extended polyurethane fluid. It produces a hydrophobic, elastic membrane with very strong adhesion to most types of substrates, as well as bituminous, and excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties. It is ideal for application on vertical surfaces: No running, no bubbling. It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin and is extended with chemically polymerised virgin bitumen.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Asphalt membranes (for repair also),
- Cementitious substrates,
- Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- Cosed spaces with high humidity.
Not recommended for unsound substrates.
- Thixotropic:Easily applied on vertical surfaces and complex shapes without running or bubbling.
- Excellent adhesion on almost any type of surface, with or without the use of special primers.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 150 C.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Outstanding mechanical properties, high elongation, tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Effective humidity barrier.