HYPERTECTUM DUOFLEX is a fast-curing, twocomponent, bitumen-extended polyurethane fluid. It produces a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces and excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties. It is based on a pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin extended with chemically polymerised virgin bitumen.
- CE: ETA-10/0095,
- ASTM C836-95,
- Root resistance,
- Compliance / performance.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Polyurethane insulation foams,
- Asphalt membranes,
- EPDM membranes,
- Bathrooms (under tiles),
- Verandas and balconies (under tiles),
- Flower pots and roof-top gardens,
- Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- Non-potable water tanks,
- Bridge platforms,
- “Cut-and-cover” tunnels,
- İrrigation channels
Not recommended for unsound substrates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Components easily mixed, 1:1 by volume.
- Fast curing.
- Thick, bubble-free, membrane possible.
- Being a two-component product means that the quantities not mixed can be stored for later use.
- Its low modulus gives it excellent substrate crack-bridging properties.
- Excellent adhesion on almost any surface, with or without the use of special primers.
- No thinning is required but pure xylene may be used.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 C.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Excellent mechanical properties, high elongation, tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Good water vapor barrier properties.
- Can also be used as a joint sealant.