SUPER TECH FC is a two-component, 1:1 by volume, zero voc, ultra- low viscosity polyurethane coating for waterproofing and protection. It is highly elastic, class I fire retardant system that has a polymerization profile specially formulated for enhanced adhesion. It is highly recommended for commercial and industrial applications which require high levels of abrasion resistance and impact strength. Minimum total consumption: 1.5-2.0 kg/m2.
Sealing of cementitious surfaces.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- PU and polystyrene insulation foam,
Product recommended as an in-mold coating and for applications such as artificial tree bark and flexible brick panels.
2×200 Kg Drums
2×20 Kg Steel Pails
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Very low viscosity of both components. Can be applied by low pressure plural dispensing equipment at lower temperatures/room temperature.
- Quick curing – gel time 30 sec (unaffected by humidity and weather).
- Class I Fire Retardant coating
- Bubble and defect free membrane.
- Excellent Formability
- 100% solids,
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 350 C.
- Resistance in the cold : The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Excellent mechanical properties: High tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Moisture vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
- Large range of primers available for most substrates and varying climatic/substrate conditions.
- Range of Aliphatic top coats for UV protection.
Not recommended for:
- Unsound substrates.
- Ιn the case of dark colours in direct UV exposure, a protective pigmented topcoat of HYPERTECTUM TOP COAT 440 or SUPER TECH FC is required.