HYPER TRANS is a one component high solids, polyurethane fluid, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces an elastic, highly durable, highly hydrophobic membrane with excellent UV resistance. Being aliphatic, it does not yellow/discolour when exposed to sunlight. It is based on pure elastomeric, hydrophobic, aliphatic polyurethane resin, which results in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties. Apply with roller in one or two coats.Minimum total consumption: 0.2-1.0 kg/m2. Although HYPER TRANS looks coloured, especially when it is in large containers, it is stressed that the end result is, indeed, transparent.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Natural stone,
- Yerandas and balconies,
Also suitable for sealing concrete: Applied in thick, bubble-free, coats.
10 kg, 5 kg,
- Not recommended for unsound substrates,
- Non-porous substrates, such as ceramic tiles must be primed with HYPER TRANS PRIMER first.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No thinning is required but pure xylene may be used.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 C.
- Resistance to cold : The film remains elastic even down to -40 C.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Water vapor transmission.
- Can also be applied in thick, bubble-free, coats.